The Fitness Superstore is among the oldest and largest suppliers of residential and commercial equipment in the southwest. Since 1979, our family-owned business has thrived by focusing on you the customer.
- You want to improve your life.
- You want to improve your health.
- We want to help you live well.
Sure we offer great products! Sure we offer great pricing! But we do so much more!
- First – We listen to your needs and ask questions that help us guide you to products that will really improve your life.
- Second – Our installation crews are the best trained and most experienced in the area. We completely assemble and test your product and install it in your home, office or business safely and correctly.
- Third – We will teach you how to use your product.
- Finally – Our technicians will solve any problem that arises in your home at your convenience. We have the best trained and most experienced technicians in the area.
Great products, great selection, great service – all waiting for you at The Fitness Superstore.
A 15-minute-a-day workout only takes 15 minutes if you have the equipment at home.
Convenience, safety, privacy … these benefits are well know to the many clients who have trusted The Fitness Superstore to complete their home gyms. No more travel time, no more parking hassles, no more check in, scheduling or equipment sign-in sheets. Wake up, put on your shoes and go for a run in the safety and comfort of your home. Build muscle and skeletal strength in privacy and at your own pace. Sneak in a 15 minute elliptical session while your baby takes a nap. These are among the many benefits of having quality fitness equipment in your home or office. Visit us today for some great ideas.
Reid McLean, MS
Exercise Programming for People with Multiple Sclerosis
How to Identify Common Postural Distortions in Athletic and Non-Athletic Populations
Trisha VanDusseldorp, MS
Anytime, Any Place: Using Your Own Body Weight
Jonathan Mike, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
Deadlifting: Biomechanical, Technical and Training Applications
Jamie Aslin, MS, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D
Health and Fitness Careers in Corporate Fitness
Philip Post, PhD
Cognitive Processing Considerations for Peak Performance
Molly McKinnon, MS, CSCS, RSCC*D
Strength and Conditioning Considerations for Basketball
For more info or to register, visit