NEO. The electric bicycle that doesn’t look like one
Nothing in the appearance of NEO Easy Motion bikes suggest that they are electric. Our exclusive design, patented by BH, makes the NEO a stylish and attractive bicycle that conceals a powerful battery in its frame and offers ranges up to 40 miles.
BH’s NEO Easy Motion range won the 2011 Eurobike Award for best design and functionality in the hybrid bicycles category. This prize is awarded to especially innovative products that have high quality standards. In addition, Extra Energy -the reference body in electric bicycles in Europe- has awarded the NEO model the “Very Good” rating award. These awards are proof of the commitment that BH has with innovation, design, quality and sustainability.
A range for all people and for all types of terrain
There are city, foldable NEO bikes for riding on the road and also MTBs for cross-country riding with full suspension and 29″. They stand out for their light weight, which varies between 42 and 55 pounds depending on the model.
BH’s NEO models include the revolutionary RDS system (Rear Drive System). A powerful yet quiet 350W planetary gear driven motor has been proven as a champion hill climber. In the Neo range, the motor and torque sensor are located on the rear of the frame, and they provide the rider with a smooth and immediate assistance without any uncomfortable pulls.
The battery used in the NEO bicycles is completely removable and can be charged in a very short time. An 80% charge is obtained in just two hours and 100% in four. The lithium-ion batteries are the latest technology available in terms of energy density, i.e. they offer the greatest range. They perform at an optimum level for approximately 18,600 miles, after which there is a reduction of 20% in the performance of the battery.
- Aluminum Alloy
- SR Suntour
- Shimano Deore
- Shimano Octalink 48-38-28 Chainrings
- Kenda 700 x 38c with anti=puncture
- 52 lbs.
- Frame-Aluminum Alloy
- Fork-SR Suntour
- Rear Shock-N/A
- Rear Derailleur-Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur-Shimano
- Crankset-Shimano Octalink 48-38-28 Chainrings
- Bottom Bracket-Shimano 68mm-118
- Cassete-Shimano 11/32T
- Brake Levers-Auriga
- Front Brakes-Tektro Auriga e-comp with 180mm rotor
- Rear Brakes-Tektro Auriga e-comp with 160mm rotor
- Tires-Kenda 700 x 38c with anti=puncture
- Saddle-EMotion Performance
- Seat Binder-Quick release
- Seat Post-Alloy 31.6 mm x 590mm with adjustable head
- Pedals-Alloy Platform
- Chain Guard-No
- Kick Stand-Yes
- Rear Reflector-No
- Wheel Reflectors-Yes
- Technology-Neo RDS
- Battery-Hi-Output Samsung 36v/12ah
- Motor-“Gear Driven” Brushless 350w
- Control Screen-LCD Emotion removable
- Control Compartment-Yes
- Range-Up to 50 miles